Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trying Again

As some of you may know, I have another completely uninspired blog. Well,I am trying again, starting fresh. I am hoping to post more as my life is taking some interesting turns. Soon (date to be determined) I will be going to Turkey with Bulent. I will be leaving in early spring, spending some time visiting family on the East Coast ending up in Turkey. There will be challenges, and as the up tight perfectionist from the East Coast there will be some culture shock, also living life casually, meaning no firm set long term plan will be...interesting to say the least. Here is to living life by the seat of my pants.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to read it :) Love you!!!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. the uptight perfectionist? I see we're confusing ourselves with someone else :P

    ReplyDelete