Thursday, March 5, 2009

They still like me...I think

I Stabbed their son!

Well, poked him a little, with a knife. The secret is out. I am clumsy. We were eating fruit after dinner, a common practice. Delicious, and pleasant. However, the practice includes fruit plates and sharp knives, in case we would like to cut the fruit up instead of barbarically tearing pieces off with our teeth. I will stick to the barbaric, I like that my nose gets covered in sticky juice when I eat a piece of fruit. It reminds me that it was tasty and juicy. And I won't stab my fiance with a knife. It was not on purpose, however, I think it still hurt, him at least. And now my image is tarnished. At least he did not bleed, alot.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love hearing you call him your "fiance" and 2. I always think of you when I eat fruit and your allergies to some of them :)

    I miss you and I'm so glad it sounds like you're having a good time!

    Love ya!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete