Friday, January 22, 2010

Tired and Excited

This morning, at scary early hour I will be heading to the States on my semester break. I cannot wait! 

This week has been incredibly busy.  The end of the semester grading period just finished.  Along with the fun came lots of grading and paperwork.

On top of that my cousin and her husband came to visit Ankara.  They were in Germany and decided to pop over. It was a blast.  We had foodapalooza, hit up kebab houses, bakeries and cafes. We literally stuffed our faces, and it was great.  From Ankara they are touring Istanbul and sound like they are having a great time. 

I am really excited to be going home, though pretty tired, and it is not going to get better soon as I have about 20 hours of travel ahead of me. 

In less than a day, I will be seeing my family!  Wheee!  Updates on food and family will be coming are forthcoming.

1 comment: