Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Negligent Blogger Backlog…

Since I have been back in NH I have been running around like crazy.  I have been seeing friends, cleaning and polishing the house along with all the regular pre-wedding stuff.  A quick run down…

Bacon.  Pork.  Pork chops, pork loin, eggs and bacon, BLTs, etc.

The first morning I was in the States I went out for breakfast with a friend.  BACON!!!

023

Also my mom makes the BEST dirty vodka martinis! I have been practicing since I have been home.  Practice makes perfect, and also is tasty!

029 

Bachelorette party in New York with my aunt and cousins!

099

I also took this opportunity to stock up on ridiculously expensive make-up for my wedding.  ‘

BT DUB—Totally worth it!

 

104 

And a bridal shower.   I can’t carry much back with me to Turkey so my friends organized a lingerie bridal shower.  I will be the best dressed women who has ever gone to bed.

060

And then on July 24th, I got married!

wedding

Bulent’s parents are in town for a week, so I will try to update on the upcoming New England adventures. 

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I love your bridesmaid dress too! Can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You and your dress looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete