Sunday, February 1, 2009

Count down...

24 hours until we leave Cali for the first leg of our journey!

I am packed. And when I say packed I mean EVERYTHING is taken care of! All of my belongings are in two bags or a couple of boxes to be shipped. I am surprisingly calm. None of the incredible stress or physical reactions that would normally accompany such and exiting trip. I am either in denial or well-adjusted. To facilitate this I am drinking some nice calming Chardonnay. I may switch to martinis though. Why you might ask? Well, I have not been buying groceries and there is only a glass of wine left in the bottle. If I bought another bottle I would have to drink the entire thing tonight. I decided it would be better not to, as fun as that sounds. So I am off to have some wine and breathe deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment