Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Take It Back


Exhaustion has hit, I tried to fight back, but it made me its bitch. We basically did not sleep all night between the planes and the layover. We made it to New Hampshire without ANY sleep at 12:30 EST, which was really 6:30 am Pacific Time. Neither of us are used to pulling all nighters since we escaped from college. We managed to make it to my parents house and slept for about three hours. So we got up at 4 pm and functioned normally until the CRASH came at about 9. We looked like a couple of octogenarians, drunk ones. We were staggering around, barely able to keep our eyes open. We fell into bed and slept for about 12 hours. And I am still tired. This makes me nervous. Very nervous.

When we fly to Turkey we are leaving at the ass-crack of dawn on the 17th... and I think we are arriving to Ankara Turkey on the 19th. Whoa!
I am going to focus on something positive. Like our going away party. It was a blast. We had such a good time, there was great food, great people, great music...What more could you need?

The answer would be a Belly Dancer

(Ironically, but not surprisingly, she was Mexican, not Turkish)

No comments:

Post a Comment