Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Beloved Chick Magnet

See the faces of those people behind me in line? They are disapproving because they think we are flirting in front of Dolmabache Palace, Ataturk’s residence. In reality, what the are seeing is me being manhandled by my younger brother. He loves that he is bigger, and likes to prove that to me. He has no mercy.P6112409

He also does not lie, cheat or steal. He is kind to children and animals. He is witty and erudite. My friends also tell me he is handsome. Or in NH, “Wicked hot.”

066

He is my baby brother, a great guy, and a good friend. He is also turning 22. Happy Birthday Elly.Elly I love you.

shake

Even though you have no mercy.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh my little Ju-ya. =P I just got your birthday card in the mail. Thank you very much for the gift. Buuutttttt...

    A gift certificate will never compare to the plethora of kind things which you choose to say about me. Your words are worth more than anything you could afford to buy me (in your current state).
    ;) Keke

    I love you too.

    I'll be headed back to Boston for school in a couple days and I'll have plenty of time to compose the ridiculously long e-letter that you desire.

    Talk to you then,

    El Bel

    ReplyDelete