Saturday, March 20, 2010

Döner at Özçelik Aspava

Ridiculous!  I have posted about their döner before, but I feel it needs to be done again.

We ordered döner, the rest you see is complimentary.

Mixed green salad, with a pomegranate molasses dressing.

018

Fresh French Fries with a homemade tomato sauce.

016

Cacık with sumac and mint on top.

   019

And the pièce de résistance : Döner.  I had already had a bite before I took this photo.  I couldn’t wait!

021

The money shot, thinly sliced which had been roasted on a rotating spit.  Served with homemade tomato sauce and sliced onions rolled in a fresh soft lavaş.

 022 

This is my favorite place to eat in Ankara. 

3 comments:

  1. I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!! Can't get decent quality here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SOOO good. This place is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about this place.. I specifically went to the city today to find this place.. The food was so good. Your comment about this place being ridiculous is so on the mark!

    Expat^Square

    ReplyDelete